Making Strides Against Breast Cancer With VDC
October is "Breast Cancer Awareness Month", so its time to get our feet walking and striding, as we bring awareness to this cause. No doubt that breast cancer has touched you or someone that you know or love.
So we'd like to invite you to join us on October 10, 2012 at 8am, at the Space Coast Stadium (directions). For more information, please contact Adrian at 321-508-5480 or Kathleen at 321-266-1187.
- Opening Ceremonies at 8:00am
- Walk Begins at 9:00am
In addition, we would like to extend our diagnostic testing services to the community:
$75 Self Pay Special - Digital Mammogram Screening
Schedule it Today, by calling us at: 321-254-7880
Remember, early detection is the best line of defense!
- Brevard's Top Mammogram Testing Facility At Its Finest
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Testing Center With Credentials
- Women’s Health Center in Viera Florida
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer With VDC
- The Right Diagnostic Imaging Exams Can Change Lives
- How to Prepare for a Breast Exam and Breast Examinations at Viera Diagnostic Center
- Viera Diagnostic Center Website Now on Mobile